Before & After specializes in industrial sandblasting, repair and painting of all commercial fleet vehicles. From Cars and SUV's of all makes and models to Medium and Heavy Truck Repairs, Heavy Equipment and 50 ft. Trailers.
• Industrial Painting
• Parts & Repairs
• Welding Services
• Aluminium Welding
• Body, Paint & Decals
• Fleet Vehicles
• Heavy Equipment
• Roll-up Door Repair
• Maintenance & Restoration
• Insurance Claim Repairs
• Fully Bonded & Insured
• Free Estimates
• Pick up & Delivery
Our highest priority is quality and it shows in everything we do. — Victor Garcia, President
We're located in Northwest Houston just North of Hwy 290 at the Fairbanks North Houston exit.
Please feel free to give us a call for your next project, or if you have any questions. Thank you.
Complete Big Truck & Semi-Trailer Repair
BIG TRUCK REPAIR
At Before & After Paint & Body we know that your eighteen-wheeler is your billboard, your tool for earning a living and your home away from home. The condition of the rig says a lot about the company and the driver. When collision damage occurs, or if the rig begins to show wear and tear, it's time to give us a call. Whether it requires minor repairs or complete restoration, we can make your rig look new again, and you will once again ride with pride!
Before & After is the premier big rig semi truck body shop and semi truck painting facility in the Houston area. We know that getting your rig back out on the road as soon as possible is the #1 priority, so you can continue to do business.
Here is a list of the services we offer:
• Complete body repair, including fiberglass front-end reparations
• Aluminium panel replacement for trailers
• Stainless steel trim installation
• Accessory trim and light package installation
• Custom cab, body and fender repair & installation
• Factory finish match
• Custom paint for that "one-of-a-kind" look
• Custom wrap graphics & installation
• 45-foot paint spray booth
• 19,000 square-foot repair facility
• Large secured fenced and gated parking area
to accommodate rigs with trailers
• Fabrication of discontinued parts
• Frame Repairs
• Front & rear axle correction
• Complete trailer repair
• Lift gate installation and repair
• Computerized laser alignments
• Wheel balancing
• Suspension repairs
• Box repairs
• Fuel tank & DEF system repairs
• Touch-up painting to match
• Fleet de-identification, re-identification
• Vehicle detailing
• Vinyl lettering
• Assistance with towing arrangements
Cutting Edge will ease the stress level that comes with a collision by creating an itemized, detailed damage report. This report will assist you as you make an insurance claim, as well as the authorization of the repair. We maintain communication throughout the repair process to let you know the progress of the work. We also work with all insurance companies to help you through the claim process, which can be painful.
With our state-of-the-art repair equipment, as well as our indoor repair facility, we have become one of the #1 big rig repair shop in Houston, Texas. We are equipped to handle every type of collision repair. No matter what the make of your rig is, or how extensive the repairs must be, we assure that your truck will be restored to factory standards, and that your bodywork and finish will please even the most discriminating eye.
Each member of our big rig auto body restoration team is highly experienced and well trained in collision and paint repair for tractor-trailers. Whether you require collision repair on a semi tractor-trailer, or minor repairs on your personal vehicle, give us a call and we'll get you rolling again in no time.
Before & After Paint and Body specializes in sandblasting & Fleet Maintenance and restoration. Servicing All makes and models of cars, trucks, tractors, trailers, buses and tankers. Besides body work and painting we do Roll-up Door repair, welding repairs and panel replacements.
Our state-of-the-art body shop can accommodate any size vehicle, truck or trailer. We can also handle your custom lettering, graphic wraps, glass and upholstery needs. Below is a partial list of customers we serve:
• ACTION BOX • COMRENT • FUGRO CORPORATION • GLAZIER FOODS • LEEWAY TRANSPORTATION
• LIU GONG • MELIA MOVING • TEXAS DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION • UNCLE BOB'S STORAGE
Commercial Fleet Repair
Roll-up Door Repair
Commercial Semi-Trailer Restoration